The rise of the al-Shabaab insurgency in the Cabo Delgado province and the ‘hidden debt’ scandal are both linked to discovery of natural gas in Mozambique, a development that has far from benefited the people.
- Turkmenistan Joins Regional Consensus on Supporting the Taliban
- How AUKUS May Damage NATO
- Clear Away the Hype: The U.S. and Australia Signed a Nuclear Arms Deal, Simple as That
- Meet the Biden Advisor Who Wants a Cold War with China
- Media Revelations Suggest the U.S. Civilian Control of the Military Is Increasingly Shaky