The rise of the al-Shabaab insurgency in the Cabo Delgado province and the ‘hidden debt’ scandal are both linked to discovery of natural gas in Mozambique, a development that has far from benefited the people.
- Historical Differences Will Not Erode an Advantageous 21st-Century Chinese-Russian Partnership
- The U.S. Makes a Mockery of Treaties and International Law
- Right-Wing Hate Speech Runs Rampant in India’s Elections
- Why the Taliban’s Biggest Headache Is the Political Elite of Pakistan
- U.S. Shows the Exit Ramp to Russia