Over July and August Rwandan soldiers were deployed in Mozambique, purportedly to fight ISIS terrorists. However, behind this campaign is French maneuvering that benefits an energy giant eager to exploit natural gas resources, and perhaps, some backroom deals over history.
- The Wide Role Brazil’s Military Has Played in the Destruction of the Amazon
- The Ukraine War’s Role in Exacerbating Global Food Insecurity
- Why Does the United States Have a Military Base in Ghana?
- Why Peace and Disarmament Are at the Heart of Nonalignment
- Colombia Needs Democracy, Plain and Simple: An Interview With María José Pizarro