Roughly 11,500 people got on boats at places like Obock and Bosasso, Somalia, to go into Yemen, and then overland to Saudi Arabia, where they hope to get employment.
- Pegasus and the Threat of Cyberweapons in the Age of Smartphones
- Let Cuba Live—The Movement Standing Up to Biden’s Maximum Pressure Campaign
- Which Intelligence Agencies Gave Wings to the Pegasus?
- Sex Workers and COVID-19: Resisting the Pandemic and Criminalization
- If You Grew Up With the U.S. Blockade as a Cuban, You Might Understand the Recent Protests Differently