Massive spending by states on military production and destruction is a criminal waste of resources. The priorities of humanity are the fight against inequality and poverty.
- The Wide Role Brazil’s Military Has Played in the Destruction of the Amazon
- The Ukraine War’s Role in Exacerbating Global Food Insecurity
- Why Does the United States Have a Military Base in Ghana?
- Why Peace and Disarmament Are at the Heart of Nonalignment
- Colombia Needs Democracy, Plain and Simple: An Interview With María José Pizarro