Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has given new license to the killing of Indigenous people in Brazil. Before he came to power in 2019, it wasn’t clear what he wanted to build, but he knew exactly who and what he wanted to destroy: the Indigenous people and the Amazon rainforest, respectively.
- The U.S. Unilateral Sanctions Against Russia Will Produce a Global Food Disaster
- Europe Is at a Crossroads of Neoliberalism and What People Actually Want
- Is This the End of the French Project in Africa’s Sahel?
- India Has a Key Role to Play in a Possible New World Order
- Endless War in Ukraine Hurts National and Global Security