The information war now conducted by the United States against China centers on Xinjiang. Once again, the United State uses longstanding problems—such as the rise of extremism in Central Asia (fueled to some extent by the United State since the 1980s)—to create problems for its adversaries.
- Pegasus and the Threat of Cyberweapons in the Age of Smartphones
- Let Cuba Live—The Movement Standing Up to Biden’s Maximum Pressure Campaign
- Which Intelligence Agencies Gave Wings to the Pegasus?
- Sex Workers and COVID-19: Resisting the Pandemic and Criminalization
- If You Grew Up With the U.S. Blockade as a Cuban, You Might Understand the Recent Protests Differently