Spyware like Pegasus is dangerous not only because it gives hackers complete control over an infected phone, but also because it introduces the skills and knowledge of nation-states into the civilian sphere.
- Turkmenistan Joins Regional Consensus on Supporting the Taliban
- How AUKUS May Damage NATO
- Clear Away the Hype: The U.S. and Australia Signed a Nuclear Arms Deal, Simple as That
- Meet the Biden Advisor Who Wants a Cold War with China
- Media Revelations Suggest the U.S. Civilian Control of the Military Is Increasingly Shaky