Spyware like Pegasus is dangerous not only because it gives hackers complete control over an infected phone, but also because it introduces the skills and knowledge of nation-states into the civilian sphere.
- Historical Differences Will Not Erode an Advantageous 21st-Century Chinese-Russian Partnership
- The U.S. Makes a Mockery of Treaties and International Law
- Right-Wing Hate Speech Runs Rampant in India’s Elections
- Why the Taliban’s Biggest Headache Is the Political Elite of Pakistan
- U.S. Shows the Exit Ramp to Russia