Russia’s ongoing offensive in Ukraine reveals the Kremlin’s increasing willingness to use military force to manipulate conflicts and destabilize Europe’s security order. The lingering presence of the Russian military across the former states of the Soviet Union will only entice the Kremlin further.
- The U.S. Unilateral Sanctions Against Russia Will Produce a Global Food Disaster
- Europe Is at a Crossroads of Neoliberalism and What People Actually Want
- Is This the End of the French Project in Africa’s Sahel?
- India Has a Key Role to Play in a Possible New World Order
- Endless War in Ukraine Hurts National and Global Security