Over July and August Rwandan soldiers were deployed in Mozambique, purportedly to fight ISIS terrorists. However, behind this campaign is French maneuvering that benefits an energy giant eager to exploit natural gas resources, and perhaps, some backroom deals over history.
- Historical Differences Will Not Erode an Advantageous 21st-Century Chinese-Russian Partnership
- The U.S. Makes a Mockery of Treaties and International Law
- Right-Wing Hate Speech Runs Rampant in India’s Elections
- Why the Taliban’s Biggest Headache Is the Political Elite of Pakistan
- U.S. Shows the Exit Ramp to Russia