Over July and August Rwandan soldiers were deployed in Mozambique, purportedly to fight ISIS terrorists. However, behind this campaign is French maneuvering that benefits an energy giant eager to exploit natural gas resources, and perhaps, some backroom deals over history.
- Turkmenistan Joins Regional Consensus on Supporting the Taliban
- How AUKUS May Damage NATO
- Clear Away the Hype: The U.S. and Australia Signed a Nuclear Arms Deal, Simple as That
- Meet the Biden Advisor Who Wants a Cold War with China
- Media Revelations Suggest the U.S. Civilian Control of the Military Is Increasingly Shaky