The U.S. currently holds a strong hand in its chip war with China. But experts believe it will lose in the future as China has a bigger market and a larger capacity for creating new knowledge.
- Turkmenistan Joins Regional Consensus on Supporting the Taliban
- How AUKUS May Damage NATO
- Clear Away the Hype: The U.S. and Australia Signed a Nuclear Arms Deal, Simple as That
- Meet the Biden Advisor Who Wants a Cold War with China
- Media Revelations Suggest the U.S. Civilian Control of the Military Is Increasingly Shaky