The information war now conducted by the United States against China centers on Xinjiang. Once again, the United State uses longstanding problems—such as the rise of extremism in Central Asia (fueled to some extent by the United State since the 1980s)—to create problems for its adversaries.
- Peace in Colombia Should Mean Land Reform and an End to Hunger
- How Getting a Vaccine in India Is a ‘Privilege’ Especially For Those in Rural Areas
- Globetrotter’s Taroa Zúñiga Silva: ‘America in Crisis: Chile and Colombia: Between the Social Unrest and Electoral Victories’
- Israel’s Horrid Occupation of Palestine
- COVID-19 Has Unleashed Death and Dehumanization in India’s Capital