The climate conference ended with a watered down promise to phase down rather than phase out coal-powered energy generation and only the most powerful countries got to finalize the pact.
- The U.S. Unilateral Sanctions Against Russia Will Produce a Global Food Disaster
- Europe Is at a Crossroads of Neoliberalism and What People Actually Want
- Is This the End of the French Project in Africa’s Sahel?
- India Has a Key Role to Play in a Possible New World Order
- Endless War in Ukraine Hurts National and Global Security